Thursday, February 15, 2007

Reply From Ingrid Schlueter

I received the gracious e-mail below from Ingrid Schlueter, host of VCY's Cross Talk radio program, contributor to the Christian Research Network and to Brannon Howse's Christian Worldview Network.

According to her bio Ingrid Schlueter has been producer and co-host of the Crosstalk Radio Talk Show on the VCY America Radio Network for 18 years. She is author of numerous articles on current issues and is a regular columnist for Wisconsin Christian News. Ingrid was also the founder of the former "Slice of Laodicea" website which the Lord used to propel me into my current humble blog ministry.

Ingrid was kind enough to take time from her busy schedule to reply to a comment I had sent her after reading her article On Valentine's Day: The Power of a Loving Husband and in response to my blog post entitled Thank You Ingrid Schlueter.

I deeply respect Ingrid's zeal for the Lord and her steadfast service to His Kingdom. Would that we had more men of God that would measure up to this mighty woman of God!

This e-mail is posted with Ingrid's permission:

From: "Ingrid Schlueter"
To: axeroot@hotmail.com
Subject: Email on Post
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:07:19 -0500

Hi,

I am humbled today by your email and blog thank-you regarding Slice. That God would use anything I posted or wrote during those two years is amazing to me. You are one of only two or three Christian bloggers who have said anything of the sort and it means so much to have read what you wrote about the intensive work that went into Slice. Christian gentleman aren't all gone yet, although at times in reading hate mail from emergent "pastors", I did at times wonder.

The Lord bless you and your blog ministry as well as your family. Your wife and children are blessed to have a godly head to protect and lead them. Praise the Lord!

In Christ,
Ingrid Schlueter