Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog Update

This is just a quick note to let you know that I'm still around and that furthermore I have not abandoned my work here at Absolute Dominion.

Echoing my sentiments from a previous post after a long break in blogging I want to re-emphasize my commitment to this site and to let you know that my unusually busy schedule as of late has prevented me from posting fresh material.

Stay tuned, I'll be back in the swing of things soon enough. As always my primary goal is to make Absolute Dominion a Christ-centered resource for Biblical discernment. With this goal in mind my real-time studies continue to be focused on the Holy Bible and various related godly, spiritually edifying materials which I'm looking forward to sharing in the near future.

God bless and keep Christ first!