Thursday, May 10, 2007

Alive and Well

I just wanted to let my (very limited) readership know that I've not stopped posting, nor have I lost interest in blogging here at Absolute Dominion. I've simply been very busy as of late, however I do plan to pick up the pace later this month.

Along with my normal daily Bible study I'm currently reading Van Til's Apologetic by Greg Bahnsen and The Gospel According to Jesus by John MacArthur and I must confess that these three resources are combining to fuel some radical transformations in my spiritual walk and basic worldview.

Stay tuned since I'm not sure what's going to emerge from this spiritually volatile combination, but it's fairly certain that I'll have much to say on the subjects of Biblical exegesis, hermeneutics, and apologetics over next few months.